Warehouse logistics staff
A&M Industrial is a family owned leading local industrial distribution company looking for career-oriented individuals to fill critical positions their warehouse logistics staff. The growth of the company has created full time opportunities in their distribution center in Cranbury, NJ. New employees receive training and opportunities to grow as the company grows.
The company offers medical and dental benefits as well as 401K, paid holidays and vacation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare packages for shipment, load and unload LTL, UPS and Fed-X packages
• Ensure that skid and box counts are correct and match appropriate paperwork
• Open boxes and break down skids of material and verify enclosed material matches documentation
• Using RF Gun technology, receive in, stage and put away material as required in the warehouse
• Wrap skids manually or using a stretch wrap machine
• Maintain a broom-swept clean and safe work area
A&M Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
• Stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead, work at a stationery table or walk throughout the warehouse
• Ability to bend, squat, push, pull and lift during various tasks in a safe manner
• Keen attention to detail
• Safety consciousness
• Use ladders effectively and safely
• Forklifts, Reach Trucks, and Cherry Picker experience preferred but not required
• Work well in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
• Successful applicants will be required to pass post-offer pre-employment background check and drug screen.