VP and Strategic Marketing Leader - Analytics Business Unit
Reports to the CMO and Analytics Business Unit heads
This role is responsible for business unit marketing including branding, communications, PR, thought leadership/content strategy, client engagement and advocacy and demand generation.
Building brand awareness, positioning, GTM messaging, internal and external launch to improve familiarity and association.
Developing personalized marketing campaigns to drive upsell & cross sell to new buying centers inside the targeted strategic accounts, as well as organizing and implementing all field marketing campaigns and events for the business units.
Hands-on experience with planning and executing integrated campaigns and multi-channel campaigns including the use of content and thought leadership, digital marketing - social media SEO; events, webinars, analyst interaction, high touch and personalized events to build brand awareness and generate demand.
Develop organizations capabilities to ensure consistent and effective processes utilizing marketing & ABM toolkits to support growth in existing accounts and refining tactics based on account level insights, needs & preferences for large accounts.
Drive innovation and be a leader in advancing marketing techniques and approaches in line with the digital outlook with the end consumer in mind
Translate sales objectives (both opportunity and relationship-based) into objectives and project plans for marketing support.
Act as primary operational liaison between sales and marketing organizations for the select business units, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions
Lead cross-functional project management including communications, operations/logistical execution as well as budgetary and metrics reporting
Plan, create and execute all field sales activities and events for region in order to move qualified leads through pipeline
Identify internal and external resources for use with strategic account marketing execution
Execute marketing programs on behalf of sales, and demonstrate to reps how they can execute program elements on their own
Measurement & Success impact metrics include (but not limited to); brand awareness, existing account revenue growth (upsell & cross-sell), customer opportunity pipeline, engagement tactic results, customer insights growth, execution, utilization and feedback on customer marketing programs and completeness/accuracy of customer account/contact data and insights.
· 8+ years of experience with B2B marketing with professional services and consulting companies
· Provides leadership in marketing strategy and execution and develops a strategic marketing plan that improves brand awareness and drives increased sales.
· Establishes brand strategy and supporting launch plans. Represents the brand in cross-business initiatives to ensure strategic and creative consistency.
· Establishes and executes on a comprehensive thought-leadership program to educate and advance awareness and activity around corporate mission and capabilities.
· Proven success (revenue generation) with multi-channel demand generation campaigns, client centric marketing and pursuit marketing.
· Experience with personalized Account Based Marketing strategies & execution
· Expertise in leveraging CRM and marketing automation systems (Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Engagio)
· A consistently positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work in a high growth, fast-paced environment.
· Passion and a "can do" attitude with a desire to make an impact in a start-up environment
· Entrepreneur style of working while holding accountability of driving the positive success
· Goal oriented, proactive, structured and process led
· Work individually as well as with diverse global teams
· Exposure or experience in pre-sales/sales will be an added advantage
· Should be very familiar with branding fundamentals and well versed with digital and other marketing channels
If you are interested or know someone who might be…Please let me know…. Larry Janis, Managing Partner, ISSG,