Sr. IT Project Manager with experience in Pharmaceutical Commercial programs remote contract assignment
Job Type: W-2 Contract
Duration: 8 Months
Our client is seeking a Sr. Project Manager with experience in Pharmaceutical Commercial programs, who will lead, drive and support projects impacting stakeholders within the Patient Services team. The Sr. PM will provide overall management of scope, schedule, risks, issues, deliverables, communication, and program/project tollgate compliance and will perform Business Analysis when needed. The individual will act as the subject matter expert while working closely with business leadership and Global IT Business Partners, multiple vendor partners and internal stakeholders, to develop and manage an integrated project schedule that drives project execution across multiple workstreams.
Skills and Qualifications
· Minimum 10 years of experience in Business Transformation programs and/or Project management
· Ability to work independently and function as a Business Analyst as needed
· Experience in managing projects following Agile methodologies is a must. Waterfall and/or Hybrid is preferred
· Previous experience leading IT projects within biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry is required
· Understanding of the Commercial side of the Pharma industry is a must; Patient services business processes is a big plus (i.e. Co-pay, Program Enrollment, Adherence, Benefits Verification, etc.)
· Expert project management skills, with proven track record of leading broad, complex and/or strategic projects combined with the ability to execute at tactical project-level activities and tasks
· Program Management experience is required, with demonstrated skills in leading multiple workstreams simultaneously
· Working understanding of functional specifications related to the following platforms: Salesforce, Mobile Application Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Master Data Management (MDM)
· Strong knowledge of Change Management practices
· Broad business acumen and understanding of software development processes, outsourcing and off-shoring.
· Proven experience in working effectively in a matrix organization and ability to collaborate effectively across geographies to achieve high goals
· Strong negotiation skills with ability to influence and motivate project team members
· Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders to establish and ensure a reliable and productive working relationship, including with vendor partners
· Excellent written and oral communication skills including capacity to comfortably interface with senior leaders, including executive staff
• Bachelor’s degree Business management and/or Information Technology management
• Understanding and adherence to PMI’s or similar Project and portfolio Management methodologies
• PMP Agile methodologies certification is preferred
Please visit our website at www.itechcp.com for more information about our company and a list of our hot jobs.
Interested candidate should email email@example.com their resume, target rate and how they match the requirements.