A Cleaning Products Manufacturer and Distributor is seeking a Production Supervisor.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for providing strong leadership and supervision for the day-to-day production and packaging of all the products produced by the company. This position is responsible for overseeing the packaging teams and batch makers to ensure that the production schedules are adhered to and that all quality control and safety processes are being followed. This includes planning, directing, and coordinating all activities within the production department.
• Overseeing batch makers to ensure batches are prepared and mixed accurately and efficiently, and proper safety procedures are followed.
• Overseeing all packaging to ensure the process runs smoothly and safely; and the appropriate packaging components are used.
• Perform quarterly physical inventory and report accurate inventory counts.
• Maintain label inventory and ensure all labels are returned to their appropriate slotting at the end of the production day.
• Report any delay in production to the Production Scheduler that may cause changes to the posted weekly schedule.
• Report any waste of raw materials and/or packaging to Inventory Control.
• Oversee closing of production orders in SAP; certify that transactions are completed timely and efficiently.
• Ensure that all OSHA and Hazmat safety guidelines and regulations are followed.
• Oversee the upkeep and regular maintenance of all equipment.
• 3 + years of previous applicable work experience.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact professionally with others and work independently.
• Superior Computer skills, preferably with a working knowledge of Excel.
• Highly dependable.
• Previous SAP Business One experience is a plus.