We are looking to add a paralegal to our legal team. Attached please find the job description. All interested candidates should send their resume to:email@example.com.
One William Street Capital Management, L.P. (“OWS”) is New York-based registered alternative investment adviser founded in 2008. The firm manages multiple investment strategies focused primarily on asset-based and structured credit opportunities in North America and Europe. At OWS, we strive to build strategic and long-term partnerships with our investors.
OWS is looking for an organized and proactive paralegal to work with our legal team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with tasks in connection with closing of corporate transactions, including preparation of signature page packets, tracking execution status of documents and the maintenance and organization of corporate closing rooms, whether physical or electronic.
• Assist with tracking all deadlines related to legal reviews, negotiations, and associated transactions, following up with parties upon request.
• Review and comment on non-disclosure agreements
• Assist with the execution of investment agreement letters and certain other documents.
• Prepare and maintain entity formation documents for LLCs, corporations and partnerships.
• Prepare and maintain corporate governance documents, including consents, resolutions, and tax
• Draft simple to sophisticated legal documents and forms; apply track changes, formatting, and
styles; proofread, format, edit, label and redact documents; and compare documents to produce
• Prepare and submit bank and securities account opening documentation, maintain files for foreign
and domestic accounts
• Perform other miscellaneous projects and tasks as requested by attorneys.
A candidate must have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree from top ranked institution
• Up to one year of paralegal experience
• Must demonstrate the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the firm's internal and personnel
• Must be flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities;
ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple, detailed tasks.
• Must be team-oriented and able to share information, goals, opportunities, successes and failure
All interested candidates should send their resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org.