Fello is a Shomer Shabbos, rapidly growing and fast-paced Tech Rental company providing products and services to thousands of repeat clients nationwide. We are expanding our team and are now accepting applications for an Office Manager.
What we are looking for:
Eager hard-working candidates that are ready to grow with the company! This job involves daily involvement with C-level executive team and communication with vendors and high level customers. This candidate needs to be extremely professional, organized, punctual, self-motivated, and self-sufficient.
What you will do:
As Office Manager you will:
– Provide support to our Managers and Employees
– Manage daily office operations
– Ensure the facilities are maintained
– Purchase supplies & Inventory and maintain vendor relationships
– Assist in Human Resources Related Tasks
– Keep and organize records
– Previous project management or related experience.
– High level of organizational skills with keen attention to detail
– Ability to work independently, and bring questions and process improvements suggestions to management when necessary.
– Ability to juggle multiple projects at one-time
– Strong written and verbal communication skills both internally with co-workers and externally with vendors and clients
– Comfortable with using Google Docs and Google Drive
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Year end bonus potential. Freedom to define your own career path and a greater potential role within Fello, and flexibility and understanding to family commitments and life’s unexpected curveballs.
The Office Manager position is a full time, Monday-Friday, hourly position that requires at least 40 hours per week. Pay: $23.00 – $27.00 per hour.
To apply for this job email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org