Business Financial Analyst - Budget Process
Job Type: W-2 Contract
Duration: 9 months
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Financial Analyst - Budget Process who will work closely with Marketing teams and external vendors to produce accurate and compliant spend reporting, monthly accruals, and validation of total US forecast submissions to enable business decisions based on accurate and timely budget information.
· Serve as a primary resource for the business by supporting execution of process improvements to current contract creation process, purchase order creation, and budget management by engaging with business, sourcing, and external vendors to ultimately enable teams to execute on spend efficiently through this centralization and improvement of current processes.
· Engage with external vendors to ensure diligence and completion of the vendor accrual template process by supporting training and review to ensure completion in alignment with business expectations for project milestone completion expense substantiation with adherence to GAAP.
· Verify and validate vendor project forecasts improving forecast accuracy with finance teams.
· Ensure 100% compliance with all company operating procedures and policies, as well as governmental and industry regulations governing the sales, marketing, financial controls, and drive consistency of application of process and compliant adherence across the total US team.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (or related field), advanced certifications or degrees considered beneficial with a minimum of 3 years of applicable experience.
· Must have understanding and experience with application of Finance and Accounting principles working in a collaborative matrixed environment to apply consistent principles of GAAP and ensure SOX compliance.
· Strong MS Excel, modeling skills required; Coupa, contract management systems, automation and BI experience a plus.
· Must be extremely organized and able to zoom in to detailed budgetary items such as invoice, PO, accrual reconciliation when necessary while maintaining the ability to zoom out to manage priorities and focus on the big picture across total US.
· Strong execution skills and technical expertise in finance, budgeting, and forecasting.
· Must be willing to roll up sleeves and possess a strong work ethic to get the job done.
Please visit our website at for more information about our company and a list of our hot jobs.
Interested candidate should email their resume, target rate and how they match the requirements.