Fast growing Nursing Home Group looking for a Talent Supervisor for their office in Montvale NJ.
The Talent Supervisor will be responsible for managing/overseeing the hiring and recruiting process and supporting the employee lifecycle. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in recruitment and people operations, a passion for nurturing team culture and systemizing processes.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Help the Nursing Facilities in building a pipeline of potential candidates through active outreach, sourcing, and networking
• Work with the HR Directors in each facility to engage with the community to source candidates and get the word out about open positions
• Grow and Manage the Nursing Facilities’ recruitment social media presence.
• Develop compensation programs, policies, processes, and systems based on industry best practices to ensure that the facilities can attract, retain, and grow employees
• Build a positive candidate experience throughout the intake, interview, and offer process
• Ensure that Hill Valley’s core values are integrated into the recruiting and hiring process
• Recruit for high level positions and meet with others to advise on their open searches.
• Analyze data to make informed decisions about our job postings.
To apply for this job email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org