Warehouse Manager Warehouse / Plant / 3PL Senior Level
A consumer products Distributor is seeking a knowledgeable and capable warehouse manager.
The desired candidate will oversee warehouse operations, supervise employees, implement effective work policies, oversee inventory control, oversee shipping/receiving, and direct all ongoing warehouse operations.
• Manage warehouse operations.
• Train and supervise employees.
• Direct daily activities.
• Organize work schedules, implement effective work policies, track work progress and confirm work accuracy.
• Analyze and improve on existing operations.
• Interface with vendors and clients.
• Schedule shipping and receiving.
• Ensure timely and accurate product shipping and receiving.
• Obtain profitable contracts on shipping/logistics and shipping supplies.
• Track incoming orders, confirm timely and accurate arrival and supervise order offloading, labeling and storage.
• Keep clients appraised of outgoing order status and resolve any discrepancies.
• Process any returns, damage claims or back-orders.
• Establish and maintain effective inventory tracking systems.
• Restock inventory as necessary, pre-plan orders for promotions, holiday seasons, etc.
• Resolve any issues with operations, employees, vendors or clients.
• Maintain thorough records.
• Report to company management.
• 3 years of related work experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of warehouse operations, and expert management skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to devise and direct effective operations.
• Ability to manage busy daily operations and direct multiple daily inbound and outbound orders.
• Skilled problem solver.
• Employee and client relations aptitude.
• Motivated and detail oriented.
• Professional and personable manner.
• Computer skills.
Location: Central, NJ
Central New Jersey