Data/Content Manager eCommerce
An eCommerce Retailer is seeking a skilled and capable eCommerce Manager.
This position will oversee daily work activity including the listing of new products, product promotion, inventory tracking, vendor relations and customer relations.
. Help to manage the day-to-day operations for companies’ websites, on both desktop and mobile, with the goal to improve the overall shopping experience of customers.
• Responsible for launching all products on the website in a timely manner including validating copy, images, user information etc.
• Manage the copy request and delivery process for all products.
• Partner closely with Merchandising and Demand Planning team to ensure proper inventory management on the website.
• Partner with cross-functional teams (performance media, email, etc) to help support special requests and projects, and ensure seamless execution on the website.
• Support Associate Manager in navigational set up and optimization.
• Monitor and track company and industry benchmarks.
• 3 years of eCommerce sales experience.
• Be proactive and team-oriented with the ability to work across functions and levels.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
• Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
• Be a clear, concise communicator.
• Have an exemplary attention to detail and desire to execute projects accurately.
• Have an analytical mind and be a creative problem solver.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office products.
• Prior content management system experience preferred
• Understanding of web analytics; Adobe Analytics and Content experience a plus.
• Working knowledge of HTML a plus.
Location: Central, NJ